NXS 1988-08-23 Hampton Coliseum Hampton Virgina (Flac)

INXS
Hampton Virgina
08/23/1988
Hampton Coliseum


Sony Recordable Walkman (External Sony WM Stereo Mic)
 > 2 Maxell XLII 90 > CDr > Nero EQ > wav > flac 8


01 - What You Need
02 - Guns In The Sky
03 - Tiny Daggers
04 - Mistify
05 - The Loved One
06 - Original Sin
07 - Shine Like It Does
08 - Wild Life
09 - Listen Like Thieves
10 - Falling Down the Mountain
11 - This Time
12 - Burn For You
13 - New Sensation
14 - Calling All Nations
15 - Devil Inside
16 - Kick
17 - Need You Tonite
18 - Meditate
19 - The Swing
20 - Never Tear Us Apart


 I photograph every show I attend. After meeting some tapers I thought
I'd give it a go. Sneaking a camera and a recorder in is not easy
and photography is what I rather do. I did enjoy it and taped several shows.
I will upload a few more later.

I think this tape came out great. It's better than average (imo).
And it sounds alot better than i expected.

I have never traded or given out a copy of this show.
It's truly uncirculated.
Until now.


DOWNLOAD