AC/DC with Axl Rose 2016-09-20 Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA


AC/DC with Axl Rose 2016-09-20 Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
September 14th, 2016
Recorded by viper from Section 207A, Row 4, Seat 3 (See photos included for my view)
Source: Nokia Lumia Icon w/built-in HAAC mics > Audio Recorder Pro app > 16bit/48 KHz PCM/WAV
Encoding: Trader's Little Helper > FLAC (Level 8)
Length: 149mins, 44secs (2hrs, 29mins, 44secs)

Track List:

00 Intro
01 Rock or Bust
02 Shoot to Thrill
03 Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
04 Back in Black
05 Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
06 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
07 Rock 'n' Roll Damnation
08 Thunderstruck
09 High Voltage
10 Rock 'n' Roll Train
11 Hells Bells
12 Given the Dog a Bone
13 If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
14 Live Wire
15 Sin City
16 You Shook Me All Night Long
17 Shot Down in Flames
18 Have a Drink on Me
19 T.N.T.
20 Whole Lotta Rosie
21 Let There Be Rock (with Angus Young guitar solo)

Encore:

22 Audience/Pre-HtH Solo
23 Highway to Hell
24 Riff Raff
25 Problem Child (first time since 2001)
26 For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

Angus Young
Axl Rose
Cliff Williams
Stevie Young
Chris Slade

Notes:

Took a 2 hour ride, from my North Jersey home, to Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center for (imho) the last ever AC/DC show.  How could I not, as AC/DC is my favorite band of all-time and the venue was relatively close.  Went down by my lonesome as my usual concert buddies didn't want to or couldn't go.  Even my wife said no, as she couldn't get off work.  Had a bit of an issue getting in as the cheap ticket I'd bought on ebay didn't work when I tried to go in.  Lucky for me, I was able to buy a cheap ticket at the box office (turns out the show was nowhere near a sell-out) so the biggest disaster of my concert-going life was avoided.

It was another great show by the band.  Some poignant moments during the encore, with Axl Rose thanking AC/DC and AC/DC fans (before "Problem Child") and Angus pushing Cliff Williams center stage to take a bow at the end of "FTATR" (Cliff gave Angus a hug as they exited stage right).  The band pulling "Problem Child" out of their song hat for the first time since 2001 was a nice touch, making what could be their final show extra special.

More notes:

I had an upper level seat, looking straight at the stage w/the full might of AC/DC's amps an PA bearing down on me.  Man, it was loud to the point of being painful (yeah, I'm getting old).  My trusty Nokia Lumia Icon, once again, captured what I heard well but this recording might suffer from a bit too much low-end.  Listening now through my computer's speakers and it sounds just fine but It might be too much on an actual car/home stereo system (I had to turn the bass control way down in my car when listening to the show on the way back home).
Enjoy!             

DOWNLOAD